Girl Dies While Charging Smartphone, Gets Electrocuted In The Bathroom

Short Bytes: Madison Coe, a 14-year-old girl, was declared dead after she got electrocuted in her bathtub at her father’s home in Lovington after she grabbed her smartphone that was plugged in and charging. However, the police department is yet to declare the actual cause of her death. e all know that water and electronic items […]

The post Girl Dies While Charging Smartphone, Gets Electrocuted In The Bathroom appeared first on Fossbytes.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s